Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bathroom Carpeting Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Bathroom Carpet That Comes In A Bag And You Cut It To Size.?

Does anyone know where I can purchase bathroom carpet that comes in a bag and you cut it to size.? - bathroom carpeting

Some years ago I bought a bath mat in a bag, the size of the Annual Meeting of dollars will be cut at any point, and I'm looking for something for my new apt. 4 x 5, which stands for the "wall to wall", which has the support of rubber. Any help is greatly appreciated. It was very expensive in the line, but I'm happy for about $ 20 or less. Thanks

2 comments:

SueyN said...

My neighbor, who used the Sears repair shops.

chopsaw said...

We bought Penny is very nice ..... and if "p" on the ground is often the wife has me in the head several times and that makes me wash ......... .. It looks and works wonderfully remain ole feet ........ warm when you're old and do not feel very ......... it is a double bonus ..... I'm one of Prévert, love warm feet ........ I did not sell, wood and brick ...... but my body's heat means more than the heat from my friends.:) NITE

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Stiletto jersey remote. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree