Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tires Will My Stock Tires Fit An Aftermarket Wheel If Its The Same Size?

Will my stock tires fit an aftermarket wheel if its the same size? - tires

In planning for the purchase of a new series of 15-inch wheels. But the tires on my wheels are still very good people, and I'll make a lot of money for new tires with the tire. But he wondered whether it would be good? My action is the size of 205/65/15 tires. So when I decided to buy aftermarket 15 "wheels 15 inch rims fit my old tires? Please help. Thanks.

4 comments:

halsca said...

While all wheels 15 inches in diameter may vary along its width. Make sure new tires have the same width as the stock and everything will be alright. You want a margin of 15 cm is 7 inches wide. 15x7 inch wheels are very popular, so that no difficulties have aftermarket wheels for every taste.

Scuba Steve JW said...

Yes, provided that the width is the same or nearby.

JY said...

Yes, an adaptation of 205/65/15 tires 15x6 fully around 15x9.

red4skin... said...

they should. I did the same with my Pontiac GTP.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Stiletto jersey remote. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree