Friday, February 12, 2010

Gorillapod Camera Tripod Misunderstood Bottle Cap Tripod Small Portable Tripod For Camera?

Small portable tripod for camera? - gorillapod camera tripod misunderstood bottle cap tripod

I have a Sony camera, which are also used to able to record video, and I can connect my paintball gun somewhere in the barrel in touch. I am aware that the product "Gorilla Grip" or "GORILLAPOD and I'm looking for something, but rather a hook that is attached to the camera and can then bind to a different object. Ideas or product names is estimated .

1 comment:

c_j_ryan said...

Stick with a grip of the gorilla, has at least one absorption "little shock", so heavy, the camera positions and the fair back!

Then use something like a U-clip "to protect a sheet of polycarbonate plastic for his gun to your camera. And he laid layers of" Screen saver "things that you more than what one can extract from a rather every time you write they shoot clean!

And yes, I know what you want. And it could easily imagine, but I have proposed to me how she could do it!


IM me if you want more information

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Stiletto jersey remote. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree