Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Robolab 2.5.4 Rapidshare Installing Lego Mindstorms Robolab For NXT-- Serial Number?

Installing Lego Mindstorms Robolab for NXT-- serial number? - robolab 2.5.4 rapidshare

ROBOLAB I just received my upgrade from 2.9, he can run the NXT and RCX. But the process of installation, you will want the serial number of my version 2.0 or higher. It is not the serial number on the package that came my ROBOLAB 2.5.4 has a unique number based on this: 4179 2112 7488 looks like a serial number, but says the installer, I have seven-digit number starting with 4 I Just Can someone ROBOLAB the serial number? Or bring the mine? I called technical support and the kind and laughed at me and said, "Oh, it's a completely different world from us ..." and gave me a number for a place that was, of course, closed. Yahoo Answers is better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Stiletto jersey remote. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree